This section lists the procedures required to integrate the Hurree SDK into your application code for Android.
Please make sure you complete the following steps:
- Create, Open and Run Your Project
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)
- Add the Hurree SDK to Your Project
- Add Permissions to the App Manifest
- Create Activity Styles
- Declare Activity in App Manifest
- Configure Your App for Hurree Push Notifications
- Add SDK Methods
Android Sample Application
A sample application is available for your reference, to provide a real world example of how to integrate the Android SDK with an application. You can clone/download the sample application from the command line with the following command:
$ git clone https://github.com/hurreedotco/Hurree-Android-SampleApp.git
The sample is designed to be opened with Android Studio and contains the relevant guidance needed to build and run.