You need to add each of the following frameworks to your project and mark them as Required.
This table lists the required frameworks and the functionality to which they relate.
|Device network configuration settings, wifi and cell connectivity||
|API reference for core animation and display hierarchy capabilities||
|Extensions and commands for the Xcode source editor||
|Still and video image processing in near real-time||
|Layouts, typesettings, character to glyph conversion, font handling, glyph data||
|Location tracking and associated end user pop-up||
To add required frameworks to your project
- Open the XCode application.
- Open your project. The targets (project components) that will be uploaded to the app stores) are listed.
- From the navigation panel, click on the target for your project, and select the Build Phases tab.
- From the Embed Frameworks menu, select the SystemConfiguration.framework library (there are 6 altogether).
- From the dropdown menu next to SystemConfiguration.framework, mark this library as Required.
- Now, return to the Linked Frameworks and Libraries menu and repeat for each framework listed above, marking each as Required. (Location Tracking is a special framework that requires different treatment. See Add the Location Tracking Framework.)