Clone/Download the Hurree SDK
This section outlines how to integrate the Hurree SDK into your application code.
To clone / download the Hurree SDK
First, take a copy of the SDK from the Hurree Git repository. You can do this from the command line with the following command:
$ git clone https://github.com/HurreeApps/Hurree-iOS-sdk.git
Now that you have a copy of the SDK locally, you can integrate it with your existing app.
- Open your existing app in Xcode.
- From the Project Navigator, select the destination project or group for the Hurree SDK.
- Right click and select Add Files to <YourProject> .
- Locate the folder where you checked out the Hurree iOS SDK, select the HurreeSDK.framework and click Add.
- The first stage of integrating the Hurree iOS SDK is now complete.